With this event – China Debt Trap (see explanation below) -, in the form of an (inter)national press conference, the organizers : World Council for Public Diplomacy and Community Dialogue; EADM and Hiking 4 Children, want to demonstrate the dangers in our global democratic and economic society of the Chinese Government.
This through a debate with observations of their strategic approach to use financial resources (strangling contracts), customarily in developing countries, to slowly but surely expand their power worldwide.
– Monica Andrei (international program manager)
– Paulo Casaca – Democratic Forum for South Asia, former EP
– Andy Vermaut – President Postversa, President World Council for Public Diplomacy and Community Dialogue, AIDL (ECOSOC)
– Manel Msalmi (EP and European Association for the Defense of Minorities, President MR Women Brussels)
– David Vander Maelen – Hiking for Children, Tibet Support Group Belgium
– Sid Lukkassen, Author and political philosopher
and even more to confirm…
‘Debt-trap diplomacy’ is an international financial relationship where a creditor country or institution extends debt to a borrowing nation partially, or solely, to increase the lender’s political leverage.
The creditor country is said to extend excessive credit to a debtor country with the intention of extracting economic or political concessions when the debtor country becomes unable to meet its repayment obligations.
The conditions of the loans are often not publicized.
Participation in the conference is free. For organizational reasons, please send an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp +32499357495, Andy Vermaut, the organizer of this international conference.
Follow Online : PressClubTV