This is a public conference which takes place as an in-presence event in Brussels, in the Maison des Associations Internationales.
On Monday, 27 June 2022 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
On Tuesday, 28 June 2022 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Interpretation: English, German, Spanish, French
Monday, 27 June 2022 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Prof Dr Heinz Bierbaum, President of the European Left Party (confirmed)
- Özlem Alev Demirel, Member of the European Parliament, THE LEFT (confirmed)
- Marga Ferré, Co-President of transform!europe (confirmed)
- Philippe Pochet, European Trade Union Institute (confirmed)
Tuesday, 28 June 2022 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Just Transition and Alternative Production in Europe
- Benjamin Denis, IndustriALL Europe (confirmed)
- Fabien Gache, CGT France (confirmed)
- Rafael Guerrero (CCOO, Spain) (confirmed)
- Ulrike Eifler, Spokesperson Working group on Trade Unions and Companies (Betrieb und Gewerkschaft), DIE LINKE. Germany (confirmed)
- Károly György, Hungarian Trade Union Confederation (Hungary) (to be confirmed)
- Matteo Gaddi, Claudio Sabattini Foundation, Italy (confirmed)
Facilitator: Manuela Kropp, Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Brussels
Just Transition and Alternative Production in international value chains
- Trade Unionist Automotive Industry South Africa (to be confirmed)
- David Shiling Tsai and Renato Boareto, Institute IEMA, Brazil (confirmed)
Alternatives – mobility industry and public ownership
- James Bartholomeusz, International Transport Workers’ Federation (to be confirmed)
- Dr Mario Candeias, Director of the Institute for Social Analysis of the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation (confirmed)
- Ellie Harrison, Get Glasgow Moving, Scotland (confirmed)
Facilitator: Stephan Krull, Chair of Expert Round on Future, Car, Environment and Mobility (ZAUM) of Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung